Welcome to TASC Legal Services
TASC delivers legal advice, information and referrals to people across South West Queensland. Get in touch with us to find out more about our free services for people facing financial disadvantage or who are in vulnerable situations.
Our Vision is Social Justice for All. In the work that we do, we follow these Social Justice principles:
- Access (greater equality of access to goods and services to members of our communities who are vulnerable, marginalised or suffer financial disadvantage)
- Equity (overcoming unfairness caused by unequal access to economic resources and power)
- Rights (equal effective legal, industrial and political rights)
- Participation (expanded opportunities for real participation in the decisions which govern our clients’ lives)
As the largest regional Community Legal Centre in Queensland, we have embraced the Social Justice message and pursue ways to raise awareness, collaborate and advocate for Social Justice throughout the communities we serve.
- Open Honest and Respectful Communication
- Innovation and Adaptability
- Driven and Tenacious
Do you want to learn more about the range of legal, advocacy and support services that TASC delivers across Toowoomba, Ipswich, Roma and surrounding areas?
TASC Social Justice Services
The legal and social justice teams within TASC work together to provide integrated support. Click here to find out more about our advocacy services
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.